Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday Shout Outs

Today begins something I've wanted to do for a while and kept forgetting about--I live by the quote "of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most".  I subscribe to or follow many, many blogs (there are some who say too many, but I don't listen).  A lot of these blogs focus on crafts or decorated.  Others are "mommy" blogs and some are like Forrest Gump's box of chocolates: you never know what you're gonna get.  I read so many wonderful posts and want to share them here with you.  Every Saturday (more or less), I'm going to link up some of the fantabulous posts I've discovered throughout the week.  Hope you enjoy!

Got A Posse?  --- a great view on mothering

How (NOT) to Kill a Bug --- one of the funniest things you'll ever read

Transparent  -- this could have been written by me

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...