1. July is National Ice Cream month...your favorite flavor? Soft served, hand dipped, or frozen yogurt...which do you prefer? And technically yogurt is not ice cream but its hot outside so I'll let that slide for today. Breyer's strawberry!
2. When you travel do you tend to pack too much or too little? Usually too much--experience is a great teacher.
3. What's your favorite cleaning product? I was going to say my maid, but since I don't have one, I'll go with....nope, can't think of anything.
4. Which is the greater tragedy-an innocent person imprisoned or a guilty person set free? Explain. An innocent person imprisoned. The guilty person who gets away with something will eventually be judged by a higher court than here on earth, not to mention having to live with what they've done. Maybe I'm naive, but I can't help but think they'd sooner or later realize the significance of what they did and suffer from it.
5. What's the longest trip you've taken by car? Last year we racked up about 2000 miles driving from Zurich, down the western coast of Italy, then up the eastern side back to Zurich.
6. tennis-golf-canoeing-biking...pick one. Guess you've not heard about the very first time I was in a canoe and almost killed my husband. That's a post for another day. I'll go with biking.
7. What sound drives you crazy? The boom boom boom of a pathetic person's bass system in his car as he drives by my house at 3am. Who is he trying to impress anyway? The elderly couple in the house behind mine or the toddlers in the house across the street? I'm considering tack strips....
8. Insert your own random thought here.