Borrowing this from Jo-anne at Blooming Lovely who borrowed it from someone who borrowed it from someone.....
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? If it's a box and easy to wrap, then paper. Bags otherwise.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? When the kids were little, we waited till after our daughter's Dec 5th birthday. I tend to dawdle these days still, but am going to try harder from now on to get things decorated earlier.
4. When do you take the tree down? I have been known to start taking things down late on Christmas day! Usually a couple of days after the 25th.
5. Do you like eggnog? YES!!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A doll I received when I was 3. I still had her when I got married!
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, several.
8. Hardest person to buy for? My husband! Most things he wants I can't afford!
9. Easiest person to buy for? The grandkids
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Neither
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? The year I was 21. We had just moved into a new house and Darrell got me a hanger for my iron and ironing board, a recipe box--I hate to cook (but I still have the box), and a holder for aluminum foil, plastic wrap etc. He does lots better nowadays!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The original Miracle on 34th Street
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually sometime in November. Haven't even started yet this year though!
14. Ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes but don't tell anyone
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Can't think of any particular thing
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Used to change every year or two. But our tree now has pre-attached lights that are clear.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Mary, Did You Know?
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Doesn't everyone? They are Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder, Blitzen and Rudolph.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Darrell's extended family comes on Christmas Eve to open presents, but we as a family do it Christmas Day.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The crazy people in the shops and the ones that go overboard with their political correctness. Christmas is for the kids and for family & they tend to suck the fun out of everything. (This is Jo-anne's answer and I can't improve on it!)
23. Favorite ornament, theme, or color? Several we bought for our first Christmas tree
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? To see my two oldest grandchildren! They'll be here Christmas night and stay a week. I tear up every time I think about seeing them again. It's been 7 months.