Tuesday, November 6, 2012

What's New, Pussycat?

I took a blogging break over the summer and thought I'd catch you up on what happened during those few short months.  These are in no particular order, which is how I usually do everything.

One daughter bought a house.

One daughter got married.

Son had a baby girl.

House-buying daughter had a baby boy.

Baby-having son bought a house.

Granddaughter and grandson from Tacoma came for two months.

Had a yard sale.

Opened a second flea market booth.

Went camping with our church group.

Stopped trying to even pretend to exercise or eat right and gained 15 lbs.

Had a thyroid biopsy (benign).

And that's just the big stuff!

For those wondering about the Crock Pot Pizza....it was delicious! Easy and filling...just my kind of meal! Will definitely be adding it to the repertoire.

3 comments:

Empty Nester said...

HEY! I was so happy to see you pop up on my sidebar!!!! Wow, you've been busy! Hope to see you back regularly again!

Sweet Tea said...

Life happens in a BIG way sometimes, so a bloggy break is the thing to do now and then. Welcome back and congrats on those new grandbabies!

6L's said...

you went camping! i'm impressed. ;)
thanks for the crockpot update, not sure how i missed this post, it wouldn't show up for me back then.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...