My First Award!!! Why do I feel like Sally Field all of a sudden??
Thanks, Dawn of Bee and Rose (listed on the sidebar). She is hysterical and has a lovely daughter you all need to meet.
Here's the scoop...
1.Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design
2. Show the 7 winners' names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap", the nifty icon they can display proudly on their blog.
3. List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
Ok...here's my scrap1. I hate confrontation. Both before and after I can think of all kinds of snarky things to say, but in the moment I'm usually fighting back tears and trying to breathe normally, so I can't say anything.
2. Every tooth in my head is a sweet tooth. I can (and do) buy a package of cookies and eat the whole thing on the way home from the store. Then I have to stop somewhere to dispose of the 'evidence'.
3. I was never faithful to any boyfriend till I met the man who is now my husband.
4. I am very competitive, but hate playing games. Don't like cards and I think board games should be spelled bored games.
5. The house we lived in in NC was haunted by a little blonde girl about 7 years old. I saw her on many occasions and Darrell thought I was nuts till he saw her, too. I've seen and felt spirits around me all my life. These are not the same as the voices I hear in my head.
6. I used to shoplift as a young teenager. Almost got caught once and that cured me.
7. My favorite movies are from the 30s and 40s. The movies today have nothing on those classics. The clothes, the sets, the men.... Hang on while I fan myself.
8. My idea of the perfect kitchen is a microwave sitting on top of an apartment fridge. I would eat out every meal if it was prudent.
9. I tend to mentally rearrange other people's furniture when I visit their homes. Sometimes my palms even itch to just move that one thing....
10. Okay, here's the biggie--no pun intended. I stuffed my bra in jr high and high school. It was a survival thing, you know. In 7th grade a boy called me a pirate's dream (a sunken chest). How about a carpenter's fantasy (flat as a board)? Where was Victoria's Secret when I needed her?
Guess this all goes under the heading be careful what you wish for. You just might get more than you bargained for!
Next, I'm supposed to choose 7 blogs to pass the torch to. Here ya go. Enjoy and remember--be honest!
Okay, there you have it. Get busy letting us all in on your juicy secrets. (Rubbing palms together eagerly!) Can't wait to read 'em all!!