Thursday, August 28, 2008

Me in a Nutshell

I hope this works--we all know I'm not very computer literate. Here's my mosaic:
1. What is your first name?
Beverly
2. Favorite food?
Hawaiian Pizza
3. Where'd you attend school?
Clarksville High School
4. Favorite color?
Red!
5. Who's your celebrity crush?
If I had one, it'd be Trace Adkins
6. Favorite drink?
Diet Mt. Dew
7. Dream vacation spot?
Venice, Italy
8. Favorite dessert?
Banana pudding
9. What did you want to be when you grew up?
Psychologist (this says "I used to have super human powers, but my therapists took them away.")
10. What do you love most in the world?
Darrell, of course
11. Describe yourself in one word.
Perfectionist
12. Nickname? Legs (when I was younger and had long, skinny ones)

11 comments:

The Borders said...

I'm sure my parents would let you stay at their house if you went to Italy!!!

Unknown said...

That would be fabulous!! We were only about 30 minutes from Venice when we lived in Italy. It would be so cool to go back again. How long will they be there?

The Borders said...

3-5 years. I would bet on the shorter end of the spectrum though. My dad is going to retire (a 2nd time) in 6 years and I think that they want one more time in Germany. I would really like to go next summer...we will see. You should start planning your trip! They are use to hosting guests!

Lauren said...

I swear mom, you are getting so good at this blogging thing! I love your mosaic!

Unknown said...

Well, I'm not sure I did it right, but it worked, so I'm happy. BTW, did you notice all my "Friends" are gone from the sidebar?

Lauren said...

Okay, I tried to add all the ones you had before on there. Fix it as you see fit.

Unknown said...

Thanks!! You're a sweetheart.

Tamara said...

hey--I really like that idea...the mosaic thing....how'd you do it?

I wanna try.........

AND..I adore the new look! You're getting real good at this! Almost as good as me.....ha ha ha

Unknown said...

The best thing I can tell you is to visit Lauren's blog--uswheelers.blogspot.com. She has the instructions there. I followed them to a point, then sort of winged it. It was fun. Hope school is getting easier for you.

The Borders said...

I hate waiting for my comments to be posted on Lauren's website. I guess that means she hasn't seen it yet though. Anyway, how are you doing with the kiddos?

Darrell said...

We are muddling through. It's fun having the kids here, but our schedule has been turned upside down. Lauren and Cam got some pretty bad weather w/ Gustav and their electricity has been out. We haven't talked to them since Mon night, though they were able to drive to the parking lot of a nearby Holiday Inn and use their wireless. I think she's felt better the past couple of days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...