I'm going to borrow Nicole's idea and post a couple of things I've just found out and let you in on some things I've known for a while, but am still awed by.
1. ...that there is a wonderful over the counter nausea medicine that works in less than 5 minutes? It's called Nauzene and is available at Walmart and Walgreens for under $10. A little pricey, but it's worked every time I've used it. I keep it in my purse and bedside table. I plan on never being without it. As Earl is my witness, I'll never holler for him again!
2. ...that Vaseline will strengthen your eyelashes? I have short little stubby lashes that fall out easily. I was looking for something to help them grow and discovered that there are many expensive products out there, but Vaseline does the trick. Take an old mascara wand, clean it well, and use it to apply the Vaseline before bed. I've already seen a difference. You can also put Vaseline on your feet, then put on socks, and go to bed. In the morning, your tootsies will be softer.
3. ...that Milk of Magnesia is a wonderful facial mask for oily skin? My skin has always been oily and I read that MoM would help since it has a clay base. I've used it for years now and it works. After cleansing my face each morning, I apply a thin coat and let it dry a few minutes, then rinse off. I can tell a difference when I don't use it.
4. ...that baking soda has a million uses? Read the box or go to the website. It's a cleanser, deodorizer, antacid, etc. I use it as an exfoliant. On days when I've worn makeup all day, I cleanse my face, then gently scrub with the baking soda. Feels so smooth and clean!
5. ...that a lemon can smooth and soften your elbows? Cut a lemon in half then plop an elbow in each half. Sit a few minutes and voila! Your elbows will be clean and smooth.
6. ...that I apparently have too much time on my hands and invest too much effort in my appearance? Oh, wait, most of you have known me a while, so this one isn't really news.