Google+ Followers

Monday, October 27, 2008

I Did It! Gulp!

Well, I bit the bullet and cut my hair today. After wearing the same style for about 7 years, I was ready for a change--or so I thought. Midway thru the cut, my stomach started hurting and I was having second thoughts. I'm always disdainful of those people on "What Not to Wear" when they cry over getting their hair cut, but I felt and understood their pain today. I'm not very adept at making my hair do what I want it to, so I'll probably be pulling it out by the roots tomorrow. But for now, it looks good and Darrell likes it. I'm reserving judgment till I've had a chance to mess with it myself. Maybe I'll post more pix tomorrow.









5 comments:

Lauren said...

I love it! It makes you look younger! Good luck getting it to act how it's supposed to!

Charlie and Nicole Borders said...

Your hair looks great!

The Richards Family said...

oh yay! i was hoping you'd post a pic! it looks great...just give it a little time to adjust. i'm so proud of you. :)

erikab said...

I love your hair cut! It looks really good. I'm trying to get mine cut...I just have to decide to spend the money on it. But yours looks wonderful.

Holly said...

I agree with Lauren, it makes you look younger. I love it. It takes a while to get used to a change in hairstyle. You are used to it being the way it has been for 7 years.

You look great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...