Monday, October 27, 2008

I Did It! Gulp!

Well, I bit the bullet and cut my hair today. After wearing the same style for about 7 years, I was ready for a change--or so I thought. Midway thru the cut, my stomach started hurting and I was having second thoughts. I'm always disdainful of those people on "What Not to Wear" when they cry over getting their hair cut, but I felt and understood their pain today. I'm not very adept at making my hair do what I want it to, so I'll probably be pulling it out by the roots tomorrow. But for now, it looks good and Darrell likes it. I'm reserving judgment till I've had a chance to mess with it myself. Maybe I'll post more pix tomorrow.









5 comments:

Lauren said...

I love it! It makes you look younger! Good luck getting it to act how it's supposed to!

The Borders said...

Your hair looks great!

6L's said...

oh yay! i was hoping you'd post a pic! it looks great...just give it a little time to adjust. i'm so proud of you. :)

erikab said...

I love your hair cut! It looks really good. I'm trying to get mine cut...I just have to decide to spend the money on it. But yours looks wonderful.

Holly said...

I agree with Lauren, it makes you look younger. I love it. It takes a while to get used to a change in hairstyle. You are used to it being the way it has been for 7 years.

You look great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...