Thursday, June 24, 2010

Finished! Or Not?

Remember this corner of my living room?  I had an idea in my head and put this stuff here so I could get a feel about whether or not it would work.


Here's what it looks like now.  I'm happier, but still not quite finished. Does the chair need a pillow or throw?  I'm thinking yes.  The ottoman under the buffet is there till I find another place for it.  Is the table too small?




Buffet -- free (gift from friend)
Chair and ottoman -- $35 (thrifted)
Table -- $5 (yard sale)
Lamp -- ?  (Goodwill a long time ago)
Tree - $75 (Sam's Club)
Ottoman under buffet -- $5 (yard sale)

6 comments:

Connie said...

Yes, maybe a pillow on the chair but everything else looks great, very inviting.

Lauren said...

Want me to crochet an afghan for you? ;)

Jenn said...

Looks very nice! I agree a pillow or throw with some color would help. :o)

Lori E said...

Yup...add a jolt of color to the chair. A throw may be a cozy addition. Looks really good though.

6L's said...

looks great! maybe put those blue beauties on that little table. :)

erikab said...

Personally, I'd be happy just to have a stuffed chair in my living room... :-) I think you should probably quit worrying because it looks great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...