1. Have you ever been served breakfast in bed? Do you enjoy that? If someone were serving you breakfast in bed this coming weekend what would you hope to see on the tray? I've been served breakfast in bed by my hubby on many occasions. It's usually buttered toast and hot chocolate (my favorite comfort food). I do enjoy it, but let's just say I'm a bit of a klutz and eating in bed is not pretty when one is a klutz. I'd rather go to a buffet--where they have a plethora of goodies!
2. What is one piece of advice you would give a new mother? Relax and enjoy it! They won't be little forever and you'll long for those days.
3. When was the last time you wanted to scream? Explain. April 12...and 13. Not my story to tell, so I can't explain.
5. What is something people do in traffic that really bothers you? Act like they are the only ones on the road--cutting you off, weaving in and out of traffic, tailgating. Just calm down! You won't save any time by getting in an accident! And to the young woman who rode my bumper through the school zone and then zoomed around me once the left lane was clear: yes, that was me laughing as I passed you on the side of the road while the policeman wrote your ticket!
6. What do you do when people don't admit they're wrong? Stew and vent to my husband. Talking to them obviously won't help!
8. Insert your own random thought here. The sun is shining! The sun is shining! Finally! We have a clear and sunny forecast for the next several days and I am feeling better, so I hope to make some headway in the yard. I can't believe it's May and I haven't bought a single bedding plant or fern yet!