1. How many times in your life have you moved house? Too many to count. Oh, you want me to count? Okay, let me take off my shoes.... 12.
2. What subject would you study if you had a year to devote to it? American Sign Language. I've taken classes before and love it!
3. What in this world breaks your heart? While there are many things I could choose, the thing that breaks my heart is a very personal family situation that I can't share here--suffice it to say I've spent many a sleepless night lately.
4. What is one item that symbolizes the times in which we live? Why? Weird weather--it just seems like the whole earth is in turmoil.
5. Share a favorite bumper sticker or t-shirt slogan. The bumper sticker I'd like to choose would probably offend too many people, so I'll use this shirt from woot.com.
7. What is one piece of advice you would give a recent, or soon to be recent, graduate? No matter what the world says, money isn't everything--being happy in what you're doing is more important.