Thursday, June 11, 2009

This One's For You, Scrappy

Here's the gorgeous hanging things wall decor I recently won from Scrappy Doo. Thanks ever so much! They are just right for my bathroom. You'll notice a small corner of the new shower curtain I got yesterday at TJ Maxx. Only $15! I love it--however it presents a new dilemma. Why is it whenever you change one little thing in a room, it begins a domino effect that leads to one more change, then another and another? I've loved that color on the walls for about 6 years. Now with the new curtain, I don't think it works anymore.
(Darrell, quit groaning and rolling your eyes!!)





5 comments:

DKG aka Scrappy Doo said...

Thank You!
They look great!
Scrappy Doo

chocdrop said...

Oh those are very pretty. Great pick.

Kammy said...

Looks great ! Love your shower curtain too ! Isn't it fun to make changes !
Hugs ~ Kammy

Eric and Rozanne said...

I hate the domino effect...it seems to constantly be happening to me. That's why I'm trying not to change anything... :)

lagirl said...

Aren't you the lucky one?!!
That looks great on your wall. BTW, I love the wall color!!
Lookin' Good, GF!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...