Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Just So You Won't Forget Me....

Still trying to catch up from being gone last week. I was in Baton Rouge visiting the newest man in my life--Nathaniel.

He is a doll baby! Just as sweet as he looks!

Since this is the first of the month, I'm at the computer--but unfortunately not blogging (well, unless you count this--which I don't--it'll be too short to actually be counted as a real post, right? No?). I'm invoicing and mailing out statements for our home-based business.

But I want to keep you interested and entertained, so here's a place you need to visit. My daughter Lauren introduced me to it and now I'm addicted! Who knew there was such inspiration to be found at the dollar store! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Christie said...

What a cutie. Hope you had fun w/ him

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...