Seven Personality Traits (I could just copy Connie's answers, we're so much alike)
1. I had a wonderful grandmother and determined long ago that I wanted to be just like her. I hope I'm succeeding.
2. I tend to procrastinate when I don't want to do something. Rarely makes the situation better and usually makes it worse.
3. I like to make people laugh. Sometimes though I can come across as sarcastic or cynical.
4. When I'm upset or hurt or angry, I pout. Just close up shop--don't talk, don't go out, don't blog.
5. I love to spend money. Oh, if only we were independently wealthy!
6. Rarely do I leave home without makeup. And even if I'm staying home, I put on makeup and do my hair before Darrell comes home. I want to look nice for him.
7. Not to copy Connie, but I would rather be home than anywhere else. And there's no one else on earth I'd rather be with than Darrell.
A--available/married: very happily married for 33 years
B--best friend: Darrell
C--cake or pie: YES
D--drink of choice: Diet Mt Dew
E--essential item used daily: computer ;-)
F--favorite color: red
G--gummy bears or worms: no gummy anything!
I--indulgence: evening soak in the hot tub
J--January or February: February
K--kids and their names: Shana, Holly, Clayton, Lauren
L--life is incomplete without: Darrell, our children and their children
M--marriage date: April 10, 1976
N--number of siblings: 5 half brothers and 4 half sisters
O--oranges or apples: apples in just about any way, shape, form
P--phobias/fears: losing a loved one
Q--quote for today: It's never too late to become what you might have been.
R--reason to smile: phone call from Darrell
T--tag 3 people: Shawn, Brenda, Gail
U--unknown fact about me: sometimes when I'm brushing my teeth, I find myself standing on one foot
V--vegetable you don't like: cabbage, beets
W--worst habit: being too critical of myself and others
X--xrays you've had: teeth, chest, spine
Y--your favorite food: Hawaiian pizza
Z--zodiac sign: Taurus
Now I'm supposed to tag three bloggers I'd like to know better. I tag:
Shawn at Just Livin' Lovin' and Laughin'
Brenda at Cozy Little House
Gail at Gail's Decorative Touch