Monday, November 7, 2011

Meet Me On Monday!!






Welcome to the 56th edition of 
"Meet Me On Monday!"
 

1.  Are you excited for the holidays or are you dreading them?  Can I get away with saying "yes"?  I'm excited, but at the same time, I dread the traffic, the cooking, and all the work.   I'm thankful though that my two oldest grandchildren will be with us the week after Christmas!  Haven't seen them since May and I miss them terribly!




2.  Do you hit the snooze button or get right up?   The clock is on Darrell's side of the bed, but he usually hits the snooze.  I hate that alarm sound!  However, I'm thankful that I don't have to work and for the most part can get up when I want to--though I usually get up by 6:30 with Darrell.



3.  Do you still have your tonsils?   Yeppers!  And I'm grateful for that!



4.  What was the last piece of candy that you ate?   You're really going to make me confess to stealing candy from my grandson's stash of Halloween candy?  Fine!  A KitKat bar.  And I was very thankful for it!  It was a welcome treat after cleaning house for hours.



5.  Do you shop at thrift stores?  hahahahahaha



3 comments:

Connie said...

Ahhh, shopping at thrift stores, just one more thing we could have a blast doing if we lived closer to each other.

6L's said...

LOL!
one thing my kids didn;t get much of that i was sad about....kit kat!

Marti said...

Just found your blog and thoroughly enjoyed it. One thing I want you to understand, you deserved that candy bar--you worked hard for it, besides you were just trying to same GS a visit to the dentist. Drop by for a visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...