1. Are you excited for the holidays or are you dreading them? Can I get away with saying "yes"? I'm excited, but at the same time, I dread the traffic, the cooking, and all the work. I'm thankful though that my two oldest grandchildren will be with us the week after Christmas! Haven't seen them since May and I miss them terribly!
2. Do you hit the snooze button or get right up? The clock is on Darrell's side of the bed, but he usually hits the snooze. I hate that alarm sound! However, I'm thankful that I don't have to work and for the most part can get up when I want to--though I usually get up by 6:30 with Darrell.
3. Do you still have your tonsils? Yeppers! And I'm grateful for that!
4. What was the last piece of candy that you ate? You're really going to make me confess to stealing candy from my grandson's stash of Halloween candy? Fine! A KitKat bar. And I was very thankful for it! It was a welcome treat after cleaning house for hours.
5. Do you shop at thrift stores? hahahahahaha