Thursday, November 3, 2011

New Toys

Actually, one is a few months old.  I'm pretty sure I forgot to tell you I finally got an iPhone!  After much wishing pleading begging nagging asking nicely, Darrell shut me up gave in.  We first went to the Verizon store, but they were too busy.  So we went to Sam's--where everything was going smoothly until it was discovered we have a business account and, for some reason, that threw a monkey wrench into the works.  So--wait a few days and back to the Verizon store.  I left a happy girl!  My phone has a red case--of course--and is named Scarlett.  I have had a ball at the App Store without spending a dime--cuz we all know how cheap frugal I am!  Did you know there's an app for a flashlight?  A metal detector?  A level?  How awesome is that!  And the games keep my 5-year-old grandson busy enough at Walmart that he doesn't even ask to go to the toy section!  Now that's worth the monthly bill in itself!


My other toy I just got the other day.  I finally own a Silhouette!  It's an older model that I bought from a friend.  I'm not jealous at all that she got the new Cameo.  **fingers crossed**  It won't be long now till everything in my house has a label or cute little saying on it.   Darrell better not stand still too long...




Oh, and I am thankful today for the check I received from the flea market!  Best month yet!

3 comments:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

I have an iPhone (my sister gave me her old one when she upgraded to a newer one). I can use it with wifi, but I'm too frugal (ok, cheap!) to pay for a data package.

The Wheelers said...

cool! i'd like to hear what you think of the silhouette. sometimes i buy something big and a few months later realize it's not as cool as i had hoped. buy the silhouette looks awesome! have fun with it. can you cut fabric?

6L's said...

somehow i missed a couple posts. i know you are loving your new phone! loren was without one for 5 weeks bc his got lost and he was waiting for the new one to come out. he was miserable without his best friend! ;) have fun with your labeling!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...