Thursday, April 30, 2009

Stole This From Layne Who Stole It From Tammy

What's your decorating style? You can click on this link to find out: My decorating style is...

I am Lady of the Manor--not unexpected or surprising. Apparently, in my living room I like to indulge the sense, to pamper and prettify. I prefer earthy but not sludgy colors. My bedroom has a classic look that never goes out of style, again with the neutral colors and textures. My dining room says I am a fuss-free entertainer. Prefer good, freshly made food with an informal touch. And lastly, in my home office I prefer to use color and texture to add a touch of glamour and pizzazz.

I love taking quizzes like these. Sometimes they are right on (like this one). Other times, they're so far out in left field, it's not even funny. Seems there is no happy medium.

Thanks, Layne--soooooo glad you're back to normal--well, what passes for your normal!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...