Google+ Followers

Monday, April 11, 2011

5 Years

In loving memory of my daughter Shana (9/2/77-4/11/06)
Miss you more every day, but we'll be together again




REMEMBER
by: Christina Rossetti (1830-1894)
      EMEMBER me when I am gone away,
      Gone far away into the silent land;
      When you can no more hold me by the hand,
      Nor I half turn to go, yet turning stay.
      Remember me when no more day by day
      You tell me of our future that you plann'd:
      Only remember me; you understand
      It will be late to counsel then or pray.
      Yet if you should forget me for a while
      And afterwards remember, do not grieve:
      For if the darkness and corruption leave
      A vestige of the thoughts that once I had,
      Better by far you should forget and smile
      Than that you should remember and be sad.


15 comments:

Joyce said...

Thinking of you today Beverly...take care.

Nanato4 said...

{{{hug}}} Praying for you, dear one.

Jo-anne "Blossy" said...

Sending some love your way Beverly. xoxo

Lori said...

Praying for you as you reflect on Shana's life.

Tamara said...

that was such a sweet tribute, as always! ♥

Donna @ The House on the Corner said...

Thinking of you sweetie.

Connie said...

I can't imagine how difficult your day will be. Just know that your are loved. {{{HUGS}}}

Gramee said...

your in m thoughts and prayers today.

Nama Halacy's Comfy Cottage said...

Such a beautiful tribute. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Hugs,
Shelly

Mimi said...

I am so sorry, I had no idea.
((hugs))

6L's said...

hugs!! love you!

Sharon said...

I can't even imagine. Please know that I love you and am here for you!!!!

Sweet Tea said...

Gentle (hugs) for you.

Anna See said...

Love to you, Beverly.

momof3girls said...

thinking and praying for you girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...