Monday, April 11, 2011

5 Years

In loving memory of my daughter Shana (9/2/77-4/11/06)
Miss you more every day, but we'll be together again




REMEMBER
by: Christina Rossetti (1830-1894)
      EMEMBER me when I am gone away,
      Gone far away into the silent land;
      When you can no more hold me by the hand,
      Nor I half turn to go, yet turning stay.
      Remember me when no more day by day
      You tell me of our future that you plann'd:
      Only remember me; you understand
      It will be late to counsel then or pray.
      Yet if you should forget me for a while
      And afterwards remember, do not grieve:
      For if the darkness and corruption leave
      A vestige of the thoughts that once I had,
      Better by far you should forget and smile
      Than that you should remember and be sad.


15 comments:

Joyce said...

Thinking of you today Beverly...take care.

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

{{{hug}}} Praying for you, dear one.

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Sending some love your way Beverly. xoxo

Lori said...

Praying for you as you reflect on Shana's life.

Tamara said...

that was such a sweet tribute, as always! ♥

Donna @ The House on the Corner said...

Thinking of you sweetie.

Connie said...

I can't imagine how difficult your day will be. Just know that your are loved. {{{HUGS}}}

Unknown said...

your in m thoughts and prayers today.

Shellyhectic said...

Such a beautiful tribute. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Hugs,
Shelly

Mimi said...

I am so sorry, I had no idea.
((hugs))

6L's said...

hugs!! love you!

Sharon said...

I can't even imagine. Please know that I love you and am here for you!!!!

Sweet Tea said...

Gentle (hugs) for you.

Anna Whiston-Donaldson said...

Love to you, Beverly.

momof3girls said...

thinking and praying for you girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...