1. What is something that bothers you if it is not done perfectly? I'm pretty particular about most things, so it's hard to narrow it down. I do like my bed made up just so with the pillows in their proper places.
2. What is one of your best childhood memories? Sitting on the floor in front of my grandmother while she braided my hair.
3. Do you plan to watch the Royal Wedding and when was the last time you wore a hat? Nope. Not at all interested. The only reason I watched Diana's is because we didn't have cable and I had no choice. Last time I wore a hat was working out in the yard. While I would like to be, I'm not a big hat person.
4. Where do you fall in the birth order in your family? Do you think this has influenced your personality? On my mother's side, I am the 4th of 8. On my father's side, I'm the youngest and only girl. However, I was raised from the age of 2 by my aunt and uncle and was also the youngest there. I don't think my birth order has influenced who I am.
5. Where do you think you spend most of your money? As in physical place? Walmart. It's close and convenient. Darn it!
6. When you need to confront someone would you rather communicate in person, on the phone, by email or by letter? Why? I prefer email. It's quick for me and them. I can write a draft and reread or tweak it before sending. That way I've said what I need to say and hopefully in a way that doesn't hurt or offend.
7. Dodge ball, freeze tag, kickball or jump rope? You have to pick one. Kickball. It's one of the few sports involving a ball that I'm actually good at!
8. Insert your own random thought here. Our computer died and we had to get a new one. All my free clipart is gone! Anybody got a good site they can recommend?