1. What are your plans for Easter Day/weekend? Saturday afternoon we'll be having pictures taken of the grandchildren. Sometime over the weekend, we'll have our annual Easter Egg hunt. Sunday, I'll be driving the GA grandchildren back home and the LA grands will be leaving with their parents. :-(
2. Besides Jesus, what one person from The Bible would you most like to meet and why? Mary, the mother of Jesus. There are just so many things I'd like to ask her.
3. What is one modern day convenience you didn't have as a child that was easy to live without? Duh! The computer!
4. Are you more right brained or left brained? If you don't know what that means there is an interesting little quiz here. I am right brained--just barely.
5. What is something you intended to do today but didn't? Why? Well, it's only 8:17am--can I get back to you?
6. Cadbury Creme Eggs or Reeses peanut butter? Reese's! Unless that Cadbury has caramel inside!
7. Who was your favorite cartoon character when you were a child? I love Penelope Pitstop--she sort of talks like I do.
8. Insert your own random thought here. It appears I'm never going to catch up on my Google Reader. Since being gone last week, I have over 100 posts to read. I want to--I really do--but I just see myself falling further and further behind. I think I'm going to have to just close my eyes and hit 'mark all as read'--knowing I'm missing some great stuff. Forgive me?