Thursday, March 19, 2009

Here's Your Chance!

Remember the movies I posted about a few days ago? Here's your chance to see a couple of them! Find out what channel TCM is and set your TIVO (or whatever that thing is called now--I actually still use a VCR!) All these times are Eastern, so make adjustments accordingly.

Seven Brides for Seven Brothers airs at 9:15am Friday

I Remember Mama airs at midnight Friday night
A Place in the Sun will show at 8pm Sunday night

When (not if) you watch these, know that I'll be singing along with Millie and all those brothers....and be grateful you're far, far away!



2 comments:

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

I LOVE 7 Brides! The music is fabulous!

The Wheelers said...

oh man! i haven't seen seven brides for seven brothers in forever! i think i'll have to invest in that one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...