Saturday, March 14, 2009

I Love To See the Temple

This is a wonderful video put out by my church regarding why we build temples. We consider the temple to be one of the most sacred places on earth and the things that go on in the temple are of the most sacred nature. Everything to do with the temple honors our Father in Heaven and our Savior Jesus Christ. Entrance to the temple is restricted to those who have prepared themselves spiritually to receive the instruction given there. Most other religions have places, ceremonies, and clothing that are precious to them. Mine is no exception. It physically hurts to see others devalue these things that are so very special to me. I hope you'll watch this short video and remember it when you hear negative things about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Hey I like your signature. How'd you do that? And who would ever have thought I'd be asking you for blog advice?! Go Mom!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...