Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Thanks, Lauren! Ya Done Good!


Do you have one of these? If you don't, you should seriously consider getting one! I received mine as a Christmas gift and hardly a day goes by that I don't use it. They can be expensive, but if you look at the cost per use, it's nothing. And so worth the price! We have dark carpeting in every room--inherited when we bought the house--so I was vacuuming all the time. Now I only vacuum once a week or so. The other times, I start the Roomba doing its thing and I go take a shower. By the time I'm done, so is the Roomba! This is one of the best gifts I've ever received! So much so that I'm contemplating the purchase of Roomba's cousin Scooba to mop the kitchen floor.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Best dollar I ever spent!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...