Totally stealing this from Erin at Just a Day in the Life of This Mommy...
A fun questionnaire so you'll have even more useless information about me. Here goes!
1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while your blogging? Diet Mt Dew, what else!
2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without? electricity--so boring when the power goes out
3. Beach, Mountains, or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?
mountains--love the seasons and snow
4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty? dishes. i also hate putting away groceries
5. Who do people say you remind them of? a columnist--Kathleen somebody
6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying home with the fam? staying home, for sure--i'm asocial
7. What's your all time favorite movie? i don't know if i have just one. love The Ghost and Mrs. Muir, Gone With the Wind, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
8. Do you sleep in your make-up or remove it like a good little girl every night?
wash it off every night
9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it? no hidden talents i can think of. would love to learn to shoot a pistol
10. What's one strange thing you're really good at? can't think of anything 'strange'
11. What first attracted you to your spouse? he was a huge flirt (and still is)
12. What is something you love to smell? fresh cut grass
13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
I say what I mean and mean what I say. I am a little blunt sometimes and honest. And that does not work for some people.
14. When you have extra money, what's the first thing you think to do with it?
usually something for the house
15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? loud
16. Where is your favorite place to shop? Lowes or Hobby Lobby
17. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time? exercise--i have the time, i just don't take the time
18. Are you a big spender or frugal? spender
19. Who is your favorite character of all time? Scarlett O'Hara
20. Would you want to be famous? nope, though i wouldn't mind the money