Friday, November 20, 2009

Miracles Do Happen

Let's just start this off with a simple truth:  I am not a lucky person.  Never win anything.  Always the one getting hit in the head with the ball.  If something bad was gonna happen, rest assured it was gonna happen to me.  But it seems my luck is changing.  Hold on while I find some wood to knock on!  As you venture around blogworld, you'll find many lovely ladies sharing their talents and ideas--and stuff!  These girls love to give things away!  I throw my hat in the same way I do the Publisher's Clearinghouse Sweepstakes--you can't win if you don't enter.

This week I've won two giveaways! Can you believe it?  I keep pinching myself--and apparently it's true!

First, I won a $50 shopping spree from Kim at My Domestic Bliss.  She has a fabulous Etsy shop and I got to choose whatever my little heart desired.  I chose a beautiful Florentine tray and can't wait for it to arrive.  Will post pics as soon as it gets here.

Today I found out I won SkinMD lotion from Georgie at Decisionally Challenged.  It's finally turned cold here and with the heat on, even MY skin is getting dry.  Looking forward to trying out this lotion Georgie has bragged on.

Do some exploring, girls.  Visit these and other great blogs.  I'm happy to say I've found some wonderful friends and kindred spirits.  Should I ever take a nation wide vacay, I'll have stops to make everywhere!

3 comments:

6L's said...

i diagree with your beginning...you found that wonderful darrell you are always bragging on. :) you are one lucky lady indeed! glad you won some prizes too...i'm not one to win much in the way of those type things either.

6L's said...

ooops....diSagree.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your wins! Hope you have a wonderful time with your chubby-cheeked grandson at Thanksgiving! Six weeks is a long time to go without seeing him, so I'm sure it will be a wonderful reunion.

pk @ Room Remix

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...