1. Your favorite chocolate treat? Wow--that's a hard question. If we're talking candy bars, it's Milky Way hands down. Otherwise, I'll say German Chocolate cake. Oh, great, thanks--now I want cake.
2. What more than anything else makes you feel loved? Another hard question. You're making me think today! I'd have to say my husband getting up and going to work every day--while I get to stay home.
3. Cherries or blueberries? Never, ever cherries! Got sick on them as a child and they turn my stomach to this day. Blueberries--but only if they're baked in muffins.
4. What is the one trait you most want the leader of your country to posess? Courage. To do what's right and best, even if it's not the most popular thing.
5. Are you a saver or a spender? Spender. Remember that old Richard Pryor movie where he has to spend a certain amount of money in a specified time period? Yeah, like that would be hard!
6. If you gave a party for all of your friends would they already know each other? The majority would.
7. Are you interested in antiques? Oh, yes! My parents used to drag me to auctions when I was a kid--too bad I didn't pay attention and learn all I could. I still love to go thrifting--the thrill of the hunt is very exhilarating!
8. Insert your own random thought here. Call me a Valentine's Day Scrooge, but isn't it supposed to be about you and your SO? I've read and heard of several people who go all out for their kids--gifts, flowers, candy, etc. I used to give my kids small boxes of conversation hearts, but that was it. They weren't my Valentine--their dad was. I can see doing small treats for some, but I want to save the big stuff for my sweetheart! Ah, well, as I like to say when something's not really my business: it's not my monkey.