1. Do you and your family enjoy camping? What do you enjoy most/like the least when it comes to family camping? When was the last time you camped?
Yes and no. We camped quite a bit when the kids were little. What I like least is that it always rains. If your area is experiencing a drought, just ask our family to come camp. I can guarantee rain. What I like best about camping is going home early because of the rain! It's been years since we camped. And hopefully it'll be years before I go again! My idea of roughing it is a hotel with dial up!
2. Did you attend a summer camp when you were a kid? Is that a happy or not so happy memory?
My first summer camp was a 4H camp between 4th and 5th grades. It was awesome! I loved every minute. During 5th and 6th grades, our whole class spent a week at a nearby lake.
3. Over the course of your life, what have you probably spent more time pondering than anything else?
4. Which of the seven natural wonders of the world would you most like to see? There are many lists of 'wonders' but this is the standard natural wonder list-Mount Everest, The Great Barrier Reef, The Grand Canyon, Victoria Falls, The Harbor of Rio de Janerio, Paricutan Volcano and The Northern Lights.
The Northern Lights--preferably from a cruise ship
5. What was your first real job?
A little hamburger joint. Got paid $1.10/hr, but could eat all I wanted.
6. Lemonade or Sweet tea...which do you prefer on a hot summer day?
Since I'm a Latter-day Saint, I'll have to choose lemonade. Unless of course there's Diet Mt Dew available!
7. What is something that always brings a smile to your face?
a kiss from my husband!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Some people can be so thoughtless and inconsiderate. They never seem to realize how far-reaching and painful their actions can be. And that's all I'm going to say on the subject.