1. Summer's here-whoohoo! What's your favorite sight, sound, AND smell associated with summer? Sight: fireflies twinkling in the darkness. Sound: kids laughing while they splash in the pool. Smell: freshly mowed grass.
2. Fireflies or lightning bugs...what are they called in your neck of the woods? I've always called them lightning bugs, but few people outside the South knew what I was talking about. Still call them lightning bugs with the grandchildren.
3. What is something from the past week that reminded you of your childhood? Playing tag in the backyard with the grands....boy, am I old!
4. Define 'the good life'. Family nearby, good health, enough money
5. Tell us what we'd see if you took a snapshot of your desk/work space? My desk or the one I blog from? My desk is usually pretty neat. I have a nice lamp, pictures, flowers, etc. Plus I put everything away when I'm done working. The desk I blog from is Darrell's--he's not quite as neat as I am and that's all I'm gonna say.
6. Peaches or watermelon...yes, you have to choose. Peaches...but they have to be soft and juicy!
7. Ever been skinny dippin'? Is that too much for the Wednesday Hodgepodge? Rest assured we won't need details...unless of course you feel you must but remember, this is a family friendly blog so keep it G rated. Yes. no photo available
8. Insert your own random thought here. Found this in a book recently and loved it!
Grant me the serenity to know what I can change. Let me change what I can. Let me accept that which I cannot change. Let me ignore that which I cannot change or accept. Let me run away from that which I cannot change, accept, or ignore. Let me lock myself in the bathroom, hold my hands over my ears, and hum about that which I cannot change, accept, ignore, or run away from. Let me bite those who can change, accept, ignore, run! Let me be!....