Sunday, June 12, 2011

Pay It Forward Award X 2

Leslie at Empty Nest AND Donna at The House on the Corner granted me this lovely award last week. Thanks, Leslie! Thanks, Donna! Go visit these sweet ladies--you'll love their blogs!  I promise!






Ok, so here are the rules:

1.  Mention the blogger who gave you the award (see paragraph above)  -- done
2.  Link to their blog (see paragraph above) -- done
3.  Pay It Forward to 5 bloggers.

Stef at Ooops...There Goes My Mind
Jessica at A Bunch of My Nonsense
Shelly at Halacy's Comfy Cottage
Joyce at From This Side of the Pond
Jo-anne "Blossy" at Blooming Lovely




3 comments:

Shawn said...

Congratulations on this well deserved award. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

Take care

Jessica McCoy said...

WOW! Thanks Beverely for passing this on to me!

Shellyhectic said...

Thank you Beverly!, for the award and for the links to awesome bloggers!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...