1. What is one thing on your bucket list? If you don't have a bucket list let's pretend you do. I don't really have a bucket list, but if I did, visiting Alaska would be in the top five.
2. What makes a good dad? someone with a listening ear, a big heart, a ready lap, and an understanding spirit
3. Are you afraid of insects? Which ones? I don't like spiders and snakes... Actually, I don't like many things that crawl--except babies!
4. We're barbecuing...what's on the grill at your house? Pork chops! My husband makes the best. He could give Bobby Flay a run for his money--and he's just as cute, if you ask me!
5. Do you believe that playing is more important than winning? Absolutely! You gain so much just by being in the game--no matter the outcome.
6. Do you tan? Use self tanners? Visit tanning salons? See your dermatologist at least once a year? No. Yes. Used to. No. I love the way I look with a tan, but the worry isn't worth it. I've found a self-tanner I really like and have used for a couple of years.
7. Five years ago I would never imagine that today I would_______________. Still be trying to lose those same 5 lbs--only now it's 15!
I saw this question on Marla's facebook page and I thought it was perfect for the Hodgepodge. Everyone go say hi to Marla...she has an E-book launching this week.
8. Insert your own random thought here. Hooray! The power went off in the middle of this post, but I didn't lose it. I think I would have scrapped the whole thing had that happened!