1. What gives you goosebumps? Many things-- but the top honor goes to a kiss from my hubby!
2. Halloween-are you a lover or a hater? Okay, that sounds harsh...Halloween-yay or nay? It's never been my favorite holiday, even as a kid. I love to see little children dressed up and I love candy--especially chocolate--and free is always best! However, I don't like big kids who haven't even tried to put on a costume begging at my door. I'm also not big on decorating for Halloween.
4. Apples or oranges? Yes, you have to choose. Apples, hands down. There's not much you can do to an apple that I don't like. Except make it into cider. Or butter. That's just wrong on all counts.
5. What is something you wish was in your town? (shop, restaurant, attraction, etc) While Ross or Marshall's would be at the top of my list, a water park would be awesome for the kids.
6. What non-food item is in your refrigerator or freezer? All I can think of is a cold pack for owies.
7. Are you at all superstitious? At first, I was going to say just a little, but the more I thought about it, I guess the answer is yes.
8. Insert your own random thought here. I have been a good little girl so far this holiday season. Not only have I cut down on the Dew (I confess, I have been drinking them again--but only occasionally), I have only had one very small bag of those yummy pumpkins! Now if I can keep this up through Thanksgiving and Christmas...