1. What's your favorite meal to serve on a chilly autumn evening? I have 3: chili and cornbread OR vegetable soup and biscuits OR chicken pot pie. The pot pie is super easy! Mix together one can of cream of chicken soup, one small can of chicken (drained), and one can of mixed vegetables (drained). Pour into a pie crust and top with a second crust. Bake at 375 for about 30 minutes.
2. Are you a creature of habit? Explain. Pretty much. Just makes things go smoother and faster.
3. What food product (no longer readily available) do you remember and miss from days gone by? Postum! I don't drink coffee anymore and this was a good substitute. Alas, it no longer exists. Anybody know of something similar?
4. What's something you've lost that you've never been able to find? Any theories as to what happened? My high school ring. I'm guessing it got lost in one of our many moves.
6. What song makes you feel instantly happy? Fooled Around and Fell in Love
7. To what extent are you an argumentative person? Depends on who I'm talking to. Maybe 50%? Is that a cop out?
8. Insert your own random thought here. I thought of my random thought in the middle of the night, but now I can't remember it...