Every Sunday Never Growing Old will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!
Java will add a linky so we can follow who participates and get to know them better!! Be sure to link the POST and not just your whole blog!!
1. The thing that scares me the most is the possibility of losing my husband, one of my children or grandchildren. Been there, done that, hope to not have to do it again.
2. Do you like nuts in your Chocolate Chip cookies? NO!
3. If you couldn't change the channel, what tv show would drive you from the room? Any of those "news" shows where the people talk all over each other and nothing really gets said--Hannity, Glenn Beck, etc. Even if I agree with them, I can't stand listening to all that noise.
4. Pulp or no pulp in your Orange Juice? I can do some pulp, but don't want a lot.
5. Who do you miss the most? Living: my grandchildren Melody and Elias. They live with their father and step-mother in Washington state. Haven't seen them since May and it breaks my heart. For a long time, they lived within 5 miles, then they moved to GA, but were still within driving distance. Not so anymore. In heaven: my daughter Shana.