Monday, October 24, 2011

Meet Me On Monday!!

Welcome to the 54th edition of 
"Meet Me On Monday!"
 






1.  My favorite kind of animal is stuffed!  No muss, no fuss, no feeding, no cleaning.

 
2.  Do you like your handwriting?  Very much


3.  What is the last movie you saw?  At the movies?  Bad Teacher--at the insistence of some friends.  One word--DON'T!  I don't understand Cameron Diaz at all.  She is beautiful and classy looking, yet she chooses the worst movies to be in.  What a waste of talent!  And her foul mouth should be washed out with bleach!  Forget the soap!


4.  Do you buy things on eBay?  Not so much now that I've discovered craigslist












5.  What did you have for lunch yesterday?  Some delicious vegetable soup made by my hubby!  Perfect for a chilly fall day.








8 comments:

Joyce said...

Stuffed! Ha : ) I agree about Cameron Diaz-I loved her in My Best Friend's wedding but she does make odd choices in movie roles.

Kim said...

Agree 100% on the Cameron Diaz thing. "Stuffed" made me laugh but I wouldn't trade Millie for all the world :)

Coupon Queen said...

I didn't think that movie looked good but like you I hav friends trying to get me to go see it, now I KNOW its Bad, just like the title says. Have a great week!

6L's said...

that movie looked awful, sorry you exposed yourself to it. i cannot stand foul mouth movies or tv, i have to walk out. i am totally stealing your #1 answer, lol! my kids always ask me that and i never know what to say bc i'm not an animal person......i have 4 small children so who has time for that? so ''stuffed'' it is from now on! thanks. :)

Sweet Tea said...

YUM to the Soup. T
That looks soooooo good.
I love me a man that cooks!!

We went to see the movie, "Courageous" yesterday. Wonderful movie especially for young parents. A must see!

Anonymous said...

Haha stuffed.
I have heard bad teachers wasn't much good.
Yum soup looks fab.

Tami said...

I'm with you on the bleaching of foul mouths. I'm so tired of hearing the F-word, I could scream. Seems you can't watch a tv show or movie without hearing it - not just occasionally, but in nearly every sentence. Makes people sound uneducated and just stupid. But that's just my opinion :)

The soup looks wonderful - and having it made by your hubby makes it perfect.

Connie said...

I am beginning to share your opinion of stuffed animals over the real thing. We are down to one cat and she has been banished to the outdoors for urinating on my carpet. I feel bad because she is almost 18 years old so I have given her a soft comfey patio chair to sleep on with a cushy cushion. When she goes I think I am done with live animals.

And that soup looks so good, mmmmmmmmmmmm!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...