Every Sunday Never Growing Old will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!
Java will add a linky so we can follow who participates and get to know them better!! Be sure to link the POST and not just your whole blog!!
1. I can't stand when someone ________? Lies. Especially when I know they're lying straight to my face. I have trust issues as it is--don't add to them!
2. Do you do daily, weekly or monthly grocery shopping? Yes. Which means I spend more money than I should. I try to make menus and lists, but usually wind up forgetting to take them with me to the store. Then I wind up having to go back. Again. And again.
3. What kind of car do you drive? 2005 Honda Accord
4. Crunchy or soft tacos? Soft! And chicken--not beef--if I can choose.
5. What's the habit you are proudest of breaking? Hope you're sitting down for this--drinking Diet Mt. Dew. I've only had one in the past three weeks--and I didn't finish it. Before going cold turkey, I was drinking roughly a 2-liter a day. The biggest advantage--not counting the dent no longer in my wallet--is that my stomach is smaller! I had read about how the carbonation bloats your tummy, but I didn't really believe it. Well, it's true!