Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday Hops

Welcome to the 58th edition of Follow Friday 40 and Over!!


Are you a blogger over 40? Yeah, welcome to the club!
Please join in the fun and get to know your fellow bloggers!!




AND


Photobucket



This week’s statements:

1. Somehow organizing comes naturally to me.  I truly think I could make a living doing it!


2. I could spend hours in a flea market store.  It's that thrill of the hunt thing.


3.If money and time were no consideration, today I would hop on a plane to Washington state and visit two of my grandchildren Haven't seen them since May and that's too long!


4. You should always take time to listen to those you love.


6 comments:

Sweet Tea said...

Sure wish I could join you at the Flea Market. LOVE!

Empty Nester said...

Great! You can come organize me! LOL

Hilary said...

You must miss those grand kids.. i hope you see them soon! You can probably make a great living with organization skills...so many people can use the help...thanks for playing along!

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Is that a photo of your wardrobe? Could you please come & organise my place it's looking a bit shabby at the moment.

Anonymous said...

What great answers!!

Unknown said...

Stopping by from the blog hop and now a new follower of your blog thru GFC. I would love a follow back when you get the chance. I have just started doing giveaways and have 2 new ones up and running. I would love for you to come over and enter. Thanks for your help and have a great day!

Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...