Google+ Followers

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Drum Roll Please

Well, here it is...the moment you've been waiting for all month: the last day of the year and my 100th post! This goal wasn't as difficult to reach as I had thought it would be. Who knew that I would have so much to say? (Hush, now! No comments from the peanut gallery!)

In honor of this my 100th post, I am doing a random drawing for a giveaway. And you don't have to do anything because you've already done it. I wrote down the names of anyone who had ever made a comment on my blog and randomly drew one out of a bowl (no hat available). The winner gets a small token of my appreciation.



This is a wonderful little book by Robin McGraw (Dr. Phil's wife). She is very interesting and funny herself. The other thing is a small wooden plaque that has graced our home for years. But I no longer have a place for it since we re-did the kitchen. Time to let it bless someone else.

So, to end your suspense, the winner is.....ASHLEY! Congratulations!

3 comments:

Charlie and Nicole Borders said...

I had no idea you were so close! Good idea on the give away too.

The Wheeler 5 said...

Thanks! it's always fun being the winner of something. especially when you didn't even know it was coming!

Beverly said...

I know you probably don't get much time to read, but this book is written in such a way that it can be read in short sittings. Hope you enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...