Thursday, December 4, 2008

If I Had a Million Dollars....

Someone asked me yesterday what I would do if one hundred million dollars was suddenly dumped into my lap. Didn't take me long to come up with a list. I don't take questions like this very seriously. I mean the chances of it actually happening are pretty slim. Therefore, the first item on my list is plastic surgery. I know, I know. But it wouldn't have been invented if the Lord didn't mean for us to use that knowledge! Under the heading of TMI, I won't go into the gory details of all the things I want fixed on my body. Item two would be permanent makeup. This could be considered tattooing, but it's not like I'd put a butterfly on my cheek. Eyeliner, lipliner, a little blush. And I've heard you can even perm and color (not dye!) your eyelashes.

After satisfying my narcissistic whims, I'd pay off our house and rent house. Then start plastic surgery on them in the form of new flooring, windows, etc. Which makes me pause for a moment. Would I fix up this house? Or move to another? Hmmm....
Might seem a no-brainer to you, but there is a lot of this house I'd like to take with me, if I were to move. Of course, since I'm now a gazillionaire, I guess that wouldn't necessarily be a problem.

New cars, a boat for Darrell, new clothes. Homes for the kiddies and their kiddies. Travel.

Darrell sat the whole time I was spouting my list with this little smile on his face. When the same question was posed to him, guess what he said! He would open and run a homeless shelter and name it after his father. All righty, then.

If there are errors in this post, it's because I'm having trouble typing since I've been cut down to 2 inches in height and it's hard to reach the keyboard. Talk about taking the wind out of my sails.

P.S. If the title of this post is now stuck in your head, don't blame me. Blame The Barenaked Ladies.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...