Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Santa Came Early!


Most of you know that my sweetie does the 12 days of Christmas for me. He doesn't usually start until December 13, but this year he surprised me. He has given me some clothes and a diamond and sapphire necklace and earrings. But today's gift was the best of all--and it better be the last one this year!! We had decided (I thought) not to buy gifts for each other, because we bought new gas logs and a fireplace screen.

Today Darrell calls me and wants me to drive the Cadillac to Crest Honda. Not to bring something he didn't have on the truck, but to pick up MY NEW CAR!! At least it's new to me. A 2005 Honda Accord. Beautiful blue color with gray interior. Fits me like a glove. I am so excited. Of course, it was pouring rain and dark by the time we drove home. So I can't wait for tomorrow when I can actually see it in the daylight. I'm sure I need to go somewhere--anywhere!

P.S. This isn't my actual car, but it looks just like it. I'll take pictures as soon as I can.


7 comments:

Sharon said...

I have to say, you have a great husband. I can't wait to see the pictures of your car.

Lauren said...

I think the reason he does the 12 days is because he just can't wait until Christmas. Yea! I'm glad you got a car you love.

Holly said...

Awesome car. I hope that you will love. He is certainly an keeper.

Marlena said...

HOW SWEET!!! Time to cruise!!

erikab said...

I'm sooo jealous! But I really hope you like it! One day I'll get a car again...my two feet are getting tired. :) How was your first day with it?

Unknown said...

It was wonderful! Like it was made for me! The only problem was finding it when I came out of the mall. I was looking for the Cadillac before I remembered.

6L's said...

HAHA, i do that too just driving hubby's car. enjoy your new ride and hey, you can't go wrong with a honda! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...