Tuesday, December 2, 2008

If You Can't Beat Em, Join Em

After much prompting and guilt inducing, I have been persuaded to join Facebook. And it has wound up being a GREAT thing!! I have searched reunion.com and classmates.com looking for a girl I was best friends with back in the day. No luck. I wasn't willing to shell out the money they wanted. She and I lost touch after high school graduation and I've always wondered about her and where she was. After making my page, I looked for friends from my graduating class and lo and behold there she was! First on the list! Guess it was meant to be. I immediately contacted her and she wrote back! Finding Audrey will be one of my Christmas gifts to myself this year.

Thanks, Clayton and Liz, for being so persistent!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...