Thursday, May 28, 2009

Here Ya Go, Sharon

Here is Sharon's prize for being my tenth follower. I love hearts--in just about any way, shape, and form. I have heart-shaped jewelry, wreaths, glassware, you name it. These three items are some of my favorites and I'm passing them along to Sharon--seems appropriate since she's my little sister and thus has a piece of my heart.

The blue plate I bought just a couple of weeks ago. It was made in Italy, which also has a special place in my heart. The small white heart is actually an ornament, but I displayed it all year hanging on a beautiful shelf. The pink one is made from an old quilt and until today hung from the closet knob in our guest room (aka Shana's room). I smile thinking about each of these pieces. Sharon, I hope you will love them as much as I do and that you'll think of me when you look at them.

2 comments:

Dixie said...

Actually... I have 5-blogs... 2-private... but I've never done a giveaway...

It helps when you post only photos on one whith few comments and post the other only once or twice a week...

I have one for family only... and one... for a reality show... so it's seasonal...

I think normal people have one... maybe two... guess it's true what "they" say... I just not normal! LOL

thanks for stopping by... hope you'll come again.

Sharon said...

I love them all!!!! It makes it all the more special knowing they mean something to you. I will hang the pink one on my closet knob in my bedroom that way every time I see it I will think of you (and Shana). Thanks for being my big sister, I love you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...