Thursday, May 21, 2009

She Who Hesitates...

....loses! For over a year, I have been looking for a small desk with drawers on each side like the one below. Finally found one at ReStore, but hesitated in buying it. I don't know why I hesitated--I just did. Made up my mind and went back today and it was not there anymore!!! Can I just say CRAP!!! I hate when I do this, but I keep doing it. Maybe this time I've learned my lesson.


This desk redo can be seen at Centsational Girl. This is the only picture I could find that
resembled the desk I regretfully passed up.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks divine! I love the green. Paint really makes a WORLD of difference.

I posted the table how-to on my blog so that you can make one yourself. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Farmgirl Paints said...

I always panic when I go to garage sales and such... I feel like I'm going to miss something or that somebody will snatch it up before me.

Then God kindly reminded me that He wouldn't let that happen and that if it was supposed to be mine it would be.

I've stopped feeling so desperate and started to trust that truth. Trust me something better will come along.

Tamara said...

That stinks! Sorry it didn't work out! Maybe you'll find a BETTER one for even CHEAPER soon! Yeah, that's what's gonna happen...I can feel it!

Traylor Family said...

What a bummer! That desk is adorable! That is kind of like the color I was thinking about redoing our changing table in. Still not sure, but seeing in those photos makes me more tempted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...