Joyce has taken the initiative to pick up where the Random Dozen has left off...kind of! This is the first edition of Wednesday Hodgepodge: 7 questions to answer with
1. Do you think you're more like your mom or your dad? I'm finding out every day that I'm more and more like my mom. And I'm seeing her face looking back at me from the mirror all too often!
2. Do you like roller coasters? NO! Don't like heights, don't like motion sickness, don't like being afraid.
3. How did you name your blog and do you now wish you'd thought about it maybe another five minutes before you hit publish? Would you change your blog title if it were not a huge pain in the derriere? (French makes everything sound a little nicer doesn't it?) My youngest daughter Lauren got tired of trying to talk me into blogging, so she set the whole thing up--THEN told me about it. She chose the name and I like it. Would I change it? A couple of times, I thought I might, but it seems to fit me now.
4. What is the best
wedding gift you received? Not married? Didn't get any gifts? Then what is the best wedding gift you've given? Good grief! You expect me to remember that far back? I'm going to say the Betty Crocker cookbook--just because I still have it--and still use it!
5. What is the one bill you most hate to pay? Right now, it's all the medical bills that are coming in from those required tests since I'm over 50.
6. Is the glass half full or half empty? Most of the time, half empty
7. What is your favorite word? Okay okay. Calm down. How about one of your favorite words? Cherish--see Tuesday's post
8. Now, this is where you insert one random thought of your own...maybe something that struck you as funny, something that recently had you scratching your head in confusion, something that annoyed you a teensy bit, something on your to do list, something you are looking forward to, whatever. As long as it is in keeping with the friendly tone we've all come to know and love on Wednesdays then we're good. Don't make me get out my wooden spoon. My to-do list has 3 big things on it and I just don't know which to start with. So I'm not accomplishing anything. Unless you count blogging. Which I do.