AARRGGHH!!! Why won't it let me change the color of my answers????
1. If you had known what they knew then, would you have boarded the Mayflower? I like to think I would have, but being the aquaphobe I am, probably not.
2. How far have you traveled on a boat and how do you feel about boats in general? Don't like boats. Don't like to be in boats. Have gone out on our local lakes and rivers, but didn't really enjoy it. It's hard to have fun when you're terrified.
3. What traditions have you kept, acquired thru marriage, and/or tossed? If you're single what are some of your family's favorite Thanksgiving traditions? Basically just kept the same routine and menu.
4. What time is dinner and how many will be round your table? And what is the one side dish you cannot do without on Thanksgiving day? We'll be eating around noon. There'll be 6 of us--hubby, me, one of our daughters and her 3 children. Have to have sweet potato casserole--the one with coconut and pecans on top!
Yes, I know it goes against all I believe in to ask for 'just one', but I made up for it by asking three questions here.
5. Have you ever used a fire extinguisher? Do tell.... Luckily, have not.
6. Tell about a situation that caused you dreadful trepidation and feet dragging, only to realize later it was a true blessing. Have to say applying for college a couple of months ago. I've never set foot on a campus as a student, so this is really scary for me.
7. Baked, sweet, mashed, hash browned or french fried...which one's your favorite? Can I just say 'yes'?
8. Insert your own random thought here. What is up with people putting Christmas trees and/or decorations up already? Poor Thanksgiving just keeps getting pushed farther and farther out of the picture. Let Thanksgiving have its day!
And just because I think it's hilarious, I'm stealing this from Joyce!