Found this over on My Reader's Block who found it at What Red Read (who found it at Dead End Follies). If you go to Biblioz.com and enter your birth date (be sure and enter it day, month, year or you'll get weird responses), you can find out the bestseller list for the week of your birth.
Here's my list for fiction:
1. Anatomy of a Murder by Robert Traver
2. The Winthrop Woman by Anya Seton
3. Ice Palace by Edna Ferber
4. A Summer Place by Sloan Wilson
5. North From Rome by Helen MacInnes
6. The Greengage Summer by Rumer Godden
7. Rally Round the Flag, Boys! by Max Schulman
8. The Sergeant by Dennis Murphy
9. The Mackerel Plaza by Peter De Vries
10. The Travels of Jaimie McPheeter by Robert Lewis Taylor
I don't think I've read any of these. I'm making a goal to at least research them and see what they're about and try to read a few, if not all. A couple of them really sound good!