Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Day Late & A Dollar Short

As usual, I'm late to the party.  What can I say?  My mother started it--her due date when she was pregnant with me was late April--my birthday is May 6.  I've been late for everything pretty much since birth.

Just a few pics from obligatory Christmas pics for posterity's sake. 

Melody and Grant--not quite awake

Playing outside on the bikes they've almost outgrown

Melody and Cassidy playing dress up

Elias getting in on the act

I'm thinking we need a new air mattress


Cassidy and Grant making cookies with Aunt Erika

Christmas Eve

Grant had to put his new Thomas shirt on right away!

Just who did Santa bring this train to?

Darrell with his "new" Quick Draw McGraw game!  
Finally was able to surprise him!

What we woke up to on Christmas morning!  The first time in 17 years!

The sweetest grandbabies in the world!

 Gotta love 'em!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Love the pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...