1. Will you watch the Super Bowl? If so who will you root for? If you are outside the USA what is the 'big deal sporting event' in your own country? I'll be watching under duress. Not much of a football fan. I try to be, but it just takes too long--I can make it to halftime, then my attention starts to wander. Hubby is a Steelers fan, so I'll be rooting for them. The Steelers are playing, aren't they? Maybe I should check...
2. Is ignorance bliss? Sometimes. What you don't know won't hurt you, right? Until it jumps up and bites you on the butt.
3. Which of the seven dwarfs are you? (and just in case your Disney is a little bit rusty, here they are-Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, and Sneezy) Can I say D: All of the above? Depends on the day and what's going on. If I have to choose, I'm going with Bashful.
4. When you are riding in the car with another couple how do you organize the seating? (Men up front? Women up front? Couples sit together?) And thanks to Lori at Mountain Woman at Heart for the question! Everyone go say hi to Lori. Usually guys in front, gals in back. Except with one couple--they insist on riding together, which makes for difficult conversations.
6. If someone asks you to bring an appetizer or a dessert to a party in their home, which would you choose? Dessert! Usually easier and I subscribe to the Sandra Lee way of thinking. It's easy to pick up something, transfer it to your own plate, and doctor it up a bit to make it "homemade".
7. What is your crowd pleasing go-to appetizer? Tequila Lime chicken wings from Sam's. Not that I eat chicken wings. Too much work for not enough satisfaction.
8. Insert your own random thought here. Confession time: I'm not going to college. At least, not this semester. Due to one thing or another, we just couldn't make it happen. So I've set my sights on the fall!