Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Super Questions for the Wednesday Hodgepodge


1. Will you watch the Super Bowl? If so who will you root for? If you are outside the USA what is the 'big deal sporting event' in your own country?    I'll be watching under duress.  Not much of a football fan.  I try to be, but it just takes too long--I can make it to halftime, then my attention starts to wander.  Hubby is a Steelers fan, so I'll be rooting for them.  The Steelers are playing, aren't they?  Maybe I should check...


2. Is ignorance bliss?  Sometimes.  What you don't know won't hurt you, right?  Until it jumps up and bites you on the butt.



3. Which of the seven dwarfs are you? (and just in case your Disney is a little bit rusty, here they are-Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, and Sneezy)  Can I say D: All of the above?  Depends on the day and what's going on.  If I have to choose, I'm going with Bashful.



4. When you are riding in the car with another couple how do you organize the seating? (Men up front? Women up front? Couples sit together?) And thanks to Lori at Mountain Woman at Heart for the question! Everyone go say hi to Lori.  Usually guys in front, gals in back.  Except with one couple--they insist on riding together, which makes for difficult conversations.



5. What is beauty?  You know, that girl in love with the Beast!



6. If someone asks you to bring an appetizer or a dessert to a party in their home, which would you choose?  Dessert!  Usually easier and I subscribe to the Sandra Lee way of thinking.  It's easy to pick up something, transfer it to your own plate, and doctor it up a bit to make it "homemade".



7. What is your crowd pleasing go-to appetizer?  Tequila Lime chicken wings from Sam's.  Not that I eat chicken wings.  Too much work for not enough satisfaction.




8. Insert your own random thought here.  Confession time:  I'm not going to college.  At least, not this semester.  Due to one thing or another, we just couldn't make it happen.  So I've set my sights on the fall!





4 comments:

Joyce said...

I have no problem with doctored up store bought goodies : ). Sorry college isn't working out for you this semester. Hoping it all falls into place next term!

Carrie B said...

#5, I wish I'd answered that! I love Belle. :)

I have no problem with store bought desserts either and don't doctor them up either. Ha

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Love your cartoon for #2! Hilarious!

I'm sorry that it's not working for spring semester for you ... praying that everything will fall into place for fall semester.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

6L's said...

thanks for fessing up ;) now what was your excuse for missing the chocolate social?????? i hope everything works out for fall! i hear APSU is overcrowded and they are hardly accepting anyone right now. my brother didn't get accepted even with a GI Bill and another friend of ours as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...