1. March 2nd is Dr. Seuss's birthday so I'm wondering...do you like green eggs and ham? Okay-how about this instead...how do you like your eggs? Or don't you? As I've stated before--baked in a cake! Okay, okay....scrambled. With lots of salt. Cuz eggs are gross!
2. Is March coming in like a lion or something less ferocious where you live? Unfortunately, lamb. It's chilly, but sunny and clear. Drat! Monday was stormy--bad stormy. How come that couldn't have been March 1?
3. Do you work better or worse under pressure? Not good under pressure--at all! It's like PMS on steroids! Not pretty.
4. March Madness-are you a fan? It's college basketball in case you're wondering. And if you're outside the USA tell us-is there any sort of 'madness' taking place during March in your part of the world? That would be a big negatory. No balls, no time, no how. Well, meat balls. And malted milk balls. Gum balls.
5. Under what circumstances do you do your best thinking? Usually in the shower. No phones, No TV. No distractions. Now ask how much of it I remember when I get out....
6. What item of clothing from your wardrobe do you wear most often? If I'm home, my beloved yoga pants. If I'm going out, jeans.
7. Do you use sarcasm? Me? Of course not!
8. Insert your own random thought here. Read this today HERE and thought it was hysterical. Just had to
steal share. Thanks, Shawn! '