1. April rolls in at the end of this week and in celebration of that infamous date (April 1st) answer this question-What is something foolish you've done? Oh, good grief--just one? How about trading in our 4-door sedan for a pickup truck when I was pregnant with our second child? One bench seat is not enough room for 2 adults and 2 carseats! And that was our only vehicle for a time.
2. With April comes Easter and that classic edible treat known as Peeps...so tell me...what's your favorite way to fix/eat chicken? That wasn't what you were expecting, was it? I 'fooled' you. teehee. I love those barbequed chicken chunks at Walmart. Sometimes I get some and eat them as I shop, then pay for the empty container.
3. What's the best museum you've ever visited? Or your favorite? Or the one you'd most like to visit? The Smithsonian. Still haven't been through the total of it, so would like to go back.
4. You know what they say about April showers...what's your preference-a shower or a bath? Shower--I get too cold in a bath.
5. "Absence makes the heart grow fonder"...fact or fiction? Why? Depends on who it is--LOL. With people I love, definitely fact.
6. What's your favorite product made/grown in your home state/province? Corn! On the cob, fried, creamed, love me some corn!
7. What is going on in the world today that affects you the most? Prices going up and up--and up.
8. Insert your own random thought here. I don't think I have one.