Monday, November 17, 2008

Friends

Today I am thankful for friends--especially those who read and COMMENT on this blog. I'm sure it's not the most interesting, but I appreciate your participation. I'm thankful for those family members who are also friends--not always an easy feat.

And I'm thankful for friends who are invited to dinner and bring most of the food!! Tonight we grilled steaks and Connell and Liz brought the bulk of the meal: green beans, peas, salad, real mashed potatoes, stuffing, and key lime pie (one of my favorites). Almost two hours later, I'm sitting here still stuffed to the gills!

We'll probably just skip the scale in the morning....

5 comments:

liz said...

The only thing better than getting stuffed off a good meal is getting stuffed together...You didn't mention the 1 1/2" steaks that Darrell marinated all day .... yummy!Thanks for being such good friends!

The Borders said...

Your blog is most definately interesting. I enjoy comming to it and reading. I never comment on anyone's as much as I should, but just know that you do have followers! That is a ton of food and it made me really hungry.

6L's said...

thanks for letting me follow along! i really enjoy it and would agree with nicole that i don't always comment but i always follow along and love it!

Lauren said...

So how can I NOT comment this time? Clever, mom!

Unknown said...

Wow! I must be better at this guilt trip thing than I thought! It was not my intention to force anyone to comment. However, if you were so motivated, then I'll just be grateful for that, too. (Ignore smug grin on face)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...